Version 2.61 is now available for download.
Whats new in 2.61?
- Improved memory management for long running macros.
- Fixed memory leak when closing the Investigator.
- Decreased CPU usage of Macro.Pause -command.
- Increased mouse-speeds when using Mouse.Move to... and Humanly.Move to... -commands.
- Fixed bug with "Variable.Get character at index" command which previously returned the numeric char-value of the specified index, instead of the actual character.
In addition to those already added in 2.6:
- Windows 8 support
- Window.Display html dialog
- Window.Close html dialog
- Macro.Break from while
- Color.Find pixel pattern closest to coordinate
- Variable.Sort collection ascending (Math)
- Variable.Sort collection descending (Math)
- Humanly.Click at coordinate
- Humanly.Move to coordinate
Hint: You can set the speed by changing the "Smooth speed" setting in Settings -> Input - Smooth speed.
- Mouse.Set coordinate relative to window
- Mouse.Move to coordinate relative to window
- Mouse.Click at coordinate relative to window
- Macro.Stopwatch counter is less than
- Macro.Stopwatch counter is greater than