Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:46 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: did you know that..
Thanked: 13 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:22 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am
Posts: 469
Location: Philippines
Been thanked: 75 time(s)
Has thanked: 13 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1063
Did you know that in encyclopedia buff the digimons listed there are permanent?

Confused?

Here's a tip.

For example you want the "Main characters of the adventure" buff (agumon gabumon tentomon gomamon patamon palmon biyomon and gatomon) and you will think its hard to get because you need 8 archives just to get this buff. Worry no more because you only need 1 archive to get this buff.

How?

As what I've said awhile ago those digimons in encyclopedia buff is permanent which mean for example u hatched agumon 3/5 and you deleted it afterwards, the icon of agumon in the buff will remain.

Here's another tip. (I always do this one)

I asks my guildmate to do carding with me (MC5) and do the low level hit 1st for x2 drop of digi cores. And after that I exchange my digi cores for merc eggs in kamemon shop. (agumon gabumon tentomon gomamon patamon palmon biyomon and gatomon are all available in kamemon shop for 5 digicores only.) so all you have to do is to hatch 3/5 and then after that delete it.

By doing this tips you don't need 8 archives to get the buff. You only need 1 archive ;)

I know this informations gives u a lot of ideas so don't forget to click that "thank you" button over there>>>>>>>>>

_________________
Hatching new digis? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20637

Need encyclopedia buff? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=302&t=19896

How to get FREE quad core? Try this viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20523

Lazy to farm mercenary eggs? Try this viewtopic.php?f=103&t=19799

Don't forget to click THANK YOU ------->>>>>>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:44 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 104
Location: Leviamon
Been thanked: 8 time(s)
Has thanked: 12 time(s)
Contribution Points: 146
ian051293 wrote:
Did you know that in encyclopedia buff the digimons listed there are permanent?

Confused?

Here's a tip.

For example you want the "Main characters of the adventure" buff (agumon gabumon tentomon gomamon patamon palmon biyomon and gatomon) and you will think its hard to get because you need 8 archives just to get this buff. Worry no more because you only need 1 archive to get this buff.

How?

As what I've said awhile ago those digimons in encyclopedia buff is permanent which mean for example u hatched agumon 3/5 and you deleted it afterwards, the icon of agumon in the buff will remain.

Here's another tip. (I always do this one)

I asks my guildmate to do carding with me (MC5) and do the low level hit 1st for x2 drop of digi cores. And after that I exchange my digi cores for merc eggs in kamemon shop. (agumon gabumon tentomon gomamon patamon palmon biyomon and gatomon are all available in kamemon shop for 5 digicores only.) so all you have to do is to hatch 3/5 and then after that delete it.

By doing this tips you don't need 8 archives to get the buff. You only need 1 archive ;)

I know this informations gives u a lot of ideas so don't forget to click that "thank you" button over there>>>>>>>>>


OMG THANKS YOU ILL HATCH 3/5 AND DELETE <3

_________________
Bad english sorry
Do not forget to hit thanks button
Image

Bot for kill argo,grankuwa,pielvulca and auto-booster(you can write) http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=304&t=19895


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am
Posts: 469
Location: Philippines
Been thanked: 75 time(s)
Has thanked: 13 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1063
Don't forget to click thank you button ;)

_________________
Hatching new digis? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20637

Need encyclopedia buff? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=302&t=19896

How to get FREE quad core? Try this viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20523

Lazy to farm mercenary eggs? Try this viewtopic.php?f=103&t=19799

Don't forget to click THANK YOU ------->>>>>>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am
Posts: 469
Location: Philippines
Been thanked: 75 time(s)
Has thanked: 13 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1063
jeandarkes wrote:
ian051293 wrote:
Did you know that in encyclopedia buff the digimons listed there are permanent?

Confused?

Here's a tip.

For example you want the "Main characters of the adventure" buff (agumon gabumon tentomon gomamon patamon palmon biyomon and gatomon) and you will think its hard to get because you need 8 archives just to get this buff. Worry no more because you only need 1 archive to get this buff.

How?

As what I've said awhile ago those digimons in encyclopedia buff is permanent which mean for example u hatched agumon 3/5 and you deleted it afterwards, the icon of agumon in the buff will remain.

Here's another tip. (I always do this one)

I asks my guildmate to do carding with me (MC5) and do the low level hit 1st for x2 drop of digi cores. And after that I exchange my digi cores for merc eggs in kamemon shop. (agumon gabumon tentomon gomamon patamon palmon biyomon and gatomon are all available in kamemon shop for 5 digicores only.) so all you have to do is to hatch 3/5 and then after that delete it.

By doing this tips you don't need 8 archives to get the buff. You only need 1 archive ;)

I know this informations gives u a lot of ideas so don't forget to click that "thank you" button over there>>>>>>>>>


OMG THANKS YOU ILL HATCH 3/5 AND DELETE <3



Don't forget to click thank you

_________________
Hatching new digis? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20637

Need encyclopedia buff? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=302&t=19896

How to get FREE quad core? Try this viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20523

Lazy to farm mercenary eggs? Try this viewtopic.php?f=103&t=19799

Don't forget to click THANK YOU ------->>>>>>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:03 am 
VIP Contributor
VIP Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:55 am
Posts: 594
Location: The World That Never Was
Been thanked: 76 time(s)
Has thanked: 9 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1206
wow nice.. i want to try this as soon as i have enough core

_________________
_________________
Dont forget to click
"Thank You"
If I help You


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:11 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am
Posts: 469
Location: Philippines
Been thanked: 75 time(s)
Has thanked: 13 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1063
kambinggunung wrote:
wow nice.. i want to try this as soon as i have enough core



This info is very helpful right? So please click thank you.

_________________
Hatching new digis? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20637

Need encyclopedia buff? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=302&t=19896

How to get FREE quad core? Try this viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20523

Lazy to farm mercenary eggs? Try this viewtopic.php?f=103&t=19799

Don't forget to click THANK YOU ------->>>>>>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:37 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 am
Posts: 211
Been thanked: 9 time(s)
Has thanked: 25 time(s)
Contribution Points: 60
I did this with 4 Dark Masters to get DMG Bug hehe :D.

_________________
Sorry for my bad english. =/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am
Posts: 469
Location: Philippines
Been thanked: 75 time(s)
Has thanked: 13 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1063
DigiTamer98 wrote:
I did this with 4 Dark Masters to get DMG Bug hehe :D.


Lol 4 dark masters is a piece of cake by doing this lol

_________________
Hatching new digis? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20637

Need encyclopedia buff? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=302&t=19896

How to get FREE quad core? Try this viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20523

Lazy to farm mercenary eggs? Try this viewtopic.php?f=103&t=19799

Don't forget to click THANK YOU ------->>>>>>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:38 pm 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
User avatar



Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 am
Posts: 211
Been thanked: 9 time(s)
Has thanked: 25 time(s)
Contribution Points: 60
ian051293 wrote:
DigiTamer98 wrote:
I did this with 4 Dark Masters to get DMG Bug hehe :D.


Lol 4 dark masters is a piece of cake by doing this lol


Yes hehe 8-) .

_________________
Sorry for my bad english. =/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: did you know that..
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:33 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor



Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 am
Posts: 469
Location: Philippines
Been thanked: 75 time(s)
Has thanked: 13 time(s)
Contribution Points: 1063
DigiTamer98 wrote:
I did this with 4 Dark Masters to get DMG Bug hehe :D.



Too bad bug damage doesn't work anymore :-(

_________________
Hatching new digis? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20637

Need encyclopedia buff? Here it is viewtopic.php?f=302&t=19896

How to get FREE quad core? Try this viewtopic.php?f=301&t=20523

Lazy to farm mercenary eggs? Try this viewtopic.php?f=103&t=19799

Don't forget to click THANK YOU ------->>>>>>


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group