Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Hatching Tips, Community Should Input their results as well!
Thanked: 4 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:28 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 6 time(s)
Has thanked: 0 time(s)
Contribution Points: 49
This first page was a copy and paste of my original post on page 4, refer to that if you want more colors ;)

[b]UPDATE: THIS FIRST PAGE AS OF 7/16/2012 IS NOT UP TO DATE, PLEASE CHECK MY CURRENT UPDATE FIRST POST OF PAGE 9 FOR MY UPDATE, THANK YOU![/b]
If you're curious as when I update this, I update this everytime my BE expires, since majority of the time I bot my eggs/data on 1 cpu, and update on my other cpu. So expect the next update early august

Re-doing everything, since 50 isn't a very sufficient number to achieve a 5/5.
Since most/ALL recently haven't reached a 5/5 until i did over 100-300 eggs, so the results you see will be from when the LAST egg hit 5/5
So as to why I took so long, is because of what I have below

There are no tricks to hatching, waiting/moving data, none of that increases the chance of hatching, it's PURELY LUCK. But do whatever you feel is comfortable, but never count it as a trick.

Results from May 30th 2012, Submitted June 13th 2012

Elecmon
Amount reached to 4/5 = 18 eggs
Amount it took to 5/5 = 93 eggs

To make things sweet and short, 18 of the eggs went to 4/5, and on the 18th 4/5 it went to 5/5. Amount = 93 eggs in total for what it took for a 5/5.
Assuming eggs are 20m ea IF NOT FARMED and data as 1.5m ea.
Used about 1500+ beast data. So Around 5-6T it took to achieve a 5/5 elec. This was my first elec ATTEMPT so if someone can do 93 eggs + to confirm certain accuracy on this hatch rate then it'd be very much appreciated.

Woodmon v2
Amount reached to 4/5 = 24 eggs
Amount it took to 5/5 = 62 eggs

This time I was only able to get 1 5/5 with 62 eggs. Dunno the hatch rate for woodmon is very EASY for some reason compared to others, this is my 2nd woodmon try and the results are still VERY good for woodmon.

Woodmons are all FARMED, since they're so hard to come by.. How I did it, was make new accounts, and multi cliented. Have the newb account hit the wood first, then my main account to kill ( Must not be in a pt) This took about 2 weeks to farm. For just 62 Eggs :/

Agumon(Classic)

Amount reached to 4/5 = 31 eggs
Amount it took to 5/5 = 263 eggs -_-

Yes it took about 263 Agumon(Classic) eggs to reach a 5/5. Why so many eggs? Well goodness I wanted to see how much it would take to reach 5/5 since I did 50 and wasn't satisfied with the results. Throughout farming/buying off others, it took OVER 2 weeks for me to hit 5/5, THEN the event came on and i just shook my head -_-

Amount spent for classic through eggs/data if NOT farmed (Assuming eggs are 20m ea and data is 2m ea )
5T 260m for eggs, and i used over 4000 dragon data for this.. yes.. OVER 4000! (THANK YOU BEM FOR BOTTING T_T)
I didn't keep track on the exact amount, but I know for sure it was over 4000, so assuming data was 2m ea it was 8T worth of data
So overall 13T 260m for a 5/5 agu from eggs. Which took me over 2 weeks for just this result. Not bad eh? Still.. a FAR cheaper result then buying off cash players (20T-25T)

Mechanorimon
Amount reached to 4/5 = 38 eggs
Amount it took to 5/5 = 311 eggs

Yeah thankfully they have haguru's over at B2 (lvl 70s) So I'm able to all night bot them with no disks/food, just Ds Vitamins for them.
Took about 3 weeks for the 5/5 result, so everything here was farmed, the only thing I bought was rock data since they are VERY cheap, 400 bits each 800 if I was desperate lol. So yes IF YOU'RE READING THIS PART AND WONDERING ABOUT GARDRO'S, CRY WITH ME BECAUSE I'VE DONE 282 AND STILL NO 5/5 HE IS STILL BEING WORKED ON AT THE MOMENT.

If doing the math if you were to have purchased EVERYTHING. Assuming Mecha eggs were 20m ea and rock data as 500 bits each.
6T worth of eggs, and it took over 4500 rock data which is about 2T
So overall 8T for this fabulous 5/5 Mecha. But it would take 3 weeks, if done around the same time as me. But seriously be happy that rock data is super cheap, and if you have 8T or willing to farm this, then please someone confirm how accurate getting a 5/5 mecha would be for you. Around 290-350 would be close enough "possibly" if someone were to try this and resubmit results.

As of June 13 2012, If you're wondering why it took so long to report results, it's because I'm a bit busy with my RL business, and since dropping the 50 egg result and going far beyond that. It's been taking weeks for just 1 result. So please forgive me for taking so long, and share some results as well if you've read this part. But read below this is what I'm currently working on.
THESE WILL BE REUPDATED ASAP

Gabu V2
Amount reached to 4/5 = 9
Amount it took for 5/5 = ??

As of right now I'm having terrible luck with gabumons, either I got extremely lucky before, or the hatch rate is just kicking me in the face. Total eggs so far = 172

Dobermon
Amount reached to 4/5 = 16

Dobers seem to have a very good hatch rate, got a couple 4/5's right away, but I haven't had the time to buy/farm their eggs since i'm still trying to finish up the other ones.
Total eggs so far = 86

Gardromon
Amount reached to 4/5 = 31 eggs

Yeah Gardro's use 3 rock compared to Mecha's who use 5 rock, So I'm very sure their hatch rate is different from each other, as in Gardro's are harder to hatch then mecha's. I'm gonna try to finish this one up asap.
Total eggs so far = 282
UPDATE AS OF 6/22/2012 GARDRO 5/5 WAS ACHIEVED THIS DAY WITH EGG TOTAL 313!

All the above is as of May 30th 2012.
Posted June 13th 2012

Last edited by iDentified on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:21 am, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Hatching Tips, Community Should Input their results as w
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:53 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 228
Let me start by laughing brazilian style... huehuehuehuehuehuehue! Morde es #1 huehue brazil!

Also my input for this thread.
Demimeramon 50x eggs using 1 Fire Data each data input:
Rank 1: 26
Rank 2: 17
Rank 3: 2
Rank 4: 5
Rank 5: 0

THIS IS SPARTA!! 0 Demimeramon seriously... after farming so many DSM (although using BE :p)
Weird composition thou getting 5 times 4/5 and only 2 3/5... this joymax man, this joymax :(

Note: You will most probably get alot luckier than me trying this, just posting my results to contribute!

EDIT: ps. Will probably soon post ExVeemon and Veedramon since I'm farming those now.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 pm 

blazegarther wrote:
Let me start by laughing brazilian style... huehuehuehuehuehuehue! Morde es #1 huehue brazil!

Also my input for this thread.
Demimeramon 50x eggs using 1 Fire Data each data input:
Rank 1: 26
Rank 2: 17
Rank 3: 2
Rank 4: 5
Rank 5: 0

THIS IS SPARTA!! 0 Demimeramon seriously... after farming so many DSM (although using BE :p)
Weird composition thou getting 5 times 4/5 and only 2 3/5... this joymax man, this joymax :(

Note: You will most probably get alot luckier than me trying this, just posting my results to contribute!

EDIT: ps. Will probably soon post ExVeemon and Veedramon since I'm farming those now.

Dang if I remember correctly Demi's only take 1 fire? Then maybe lower data input doesnt effect the chances of succeeding, and possibly it maybe similar to any other 3 5 8 10 inputs
But yes I wanna try demi mera's myself soon, to compare.

And for Veemons, I thought about it for 50x eggs.. that's gonna be alot of dragon data, 10 per input, and also they are pretty expensive, 2m ea in my server. I wish you luck, I might ditch those depending, but likely I'll do veemons LAST.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 15 time(s)
Has thanked: 6 time(s)
Contribution Points: 28
hmm...can u tell me how u input that data for hatching??? do u have any pattern or not??

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:45 am 
Contributor
Contributor

hards wrote:
hmm...can u tell me how u input that data for hatching??? do u have any pattern or not??

My way of a pattern may seem strange to you, but to me I feel most comfortable using this pattern.

In my inventory, I evenly split my data into 4 pieces, and put each in their own corner, and then I wait 5 seconds per input.
Usually without closing incubator.

Example: 400 Aqua Data
100 on top left corner
100 on top right corner
100 on bottom left corner
100 on bottom right corner
Input, 1 2 3 4 5, Input, 1 2 3 4 5 etc etc

That's just me though.
Feel free to try, and tell me how it goes :D

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Contribution Points: 228
hards wrote:

Generally that shouldn't be able to effect the chance of success since a pew patches back. It's all lucky now, I just stack everything on the same spot and ramp it in there.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

blazegarther wrote:
hards wrote:

Generally that shouldn't be able to effect the chance of success since a pew patches back. It's all lucky now, I just stack everything on the same spot and ramp it in there.

Yeah it wouldn't have an effect, it's just whatever you feel most comfortable with as I said before

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:55 am 
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Been thanked: 15 time(s)
Has thanked: 6 time(s)
Contribution Points: 28
hmm...i tried 50 gardomon egg and get no 4/5 or 5/5........... :cry: :cry:

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 am 
Active User
Active User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 11
all about luck i guess... just wondering maybe there is a "something that increase the chance" like digimon friendliness or anything ? :mrgreen:

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:30 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 3 time(s)
Has thanked: 4 time(s)
Contribution Points: 50
so we just spam it when hatch a digiegg?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 310 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next