Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Crystal Bot V1.5 (Everything fully automated after setup!)
Thanked: 12 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:23 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Been thanked: 306 time(s)
Has thanked: 33 time(s)
Contribution Points: 5397
Hello everyone! I am now releasing Version 1.4 of my bot i have worked A LOT on lately for the game "Crystal Saga". Those of you who dont know me or my experience thus far, i made the bot "Botnick V2.7" for the game "Digimon Masters Online" which you can find in the digimon masters area of macro's, its right up at the top (Sticky'd). For those of you who do know me then you know when i release a bot its usualy packed full of useful features.

For a while i was selling this bot on my website for $5.00 a month but had very poor results but many using the watered down free version, however now i have decided to release it fully to the BEM community! I put a LOT of hours into this, and i mean literaly a LOT. There are many parts to this macro but the only one you need to start is the "CrystalBot" macro file and from there you will have plenty of menu's to set up. I hope everyone enjoy's! Please also keep in mind its open source so you can change anything you wish or add onto it. I dont spend a lot of time working on this anymore so please dont expect a lot of new versions like i do on Digimon Master's Online macro.

BOT DESCRIPTION: This is a fully automated bot, once you set up the bot mode, bot spot and inventory management, its as simple as hit "Start" every time from then on unless you want to change the settings again. It remembers your saved settings. Once you start it, make sure your at the spot you wish to bot at and from there just let it go :) It will fight and pick up items and when inventory is full it will run to town to repair/sell then return back to your bot spot and continue this pattern until you stop it.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • BEM Latest Version
  • Using Google Chrome with no extra addons. Just the plain freshly installed google chrome
  • Google Chrome MUST be in fullscreen.
  • Windows 7 users only at this time. Windows XP users sorry, it doesnt work right but your still welcome to try. XP users can however set up a virtual machine running windows 7 and bot on that! Then they can use their computer at the same time as botting too.
  • Windows Resolution: 1152x864 through 1920x1080 have been tested and work. 1024x768 and below does not work correctly.
  • Windows Task Bar: Must NOT be hidden or moved. (This is the bar at the bottom that shows your time, start button, running program icons, etc.)

FEATURES:
  • Start/Stop Trigger Hold "Ctrl" and press "1" to start, Ctrl and 2 to stop. A menu will come up on start, this is how you configure your settings.
  • Save Settings: All settings you set up are saved for quick start the next time.
  • Lag Smart: This means many of the files and functions have loops so that even if your effected by lag it shouldn't break anything at all and will continue finishing its function until your at the correct spot!
  • Set skill cooldowns for slots 1-8 (Only uses this feature when using "Auto Mode". Otherwise no need to setup.
  • Set bot mode: Auto, AFK, Always AFK, GrindSee Note 1 for details
  • Set bot spot - Bot spots for botting from level 11 to level 120!
  • Auto check inventory - if its full it will check page 2. If thats full or no available slots, it runs to town to nearest town from your set bot spot to repair/sell.
  • Auto repair/sell then return to bot spot that was set and continue botting.See Note 2 for details
  • Inventory Management - Before you start the bot, everyone can now configure what inventory bag and what row's of your inventory you wish to sell! To do this, start the bot and go into "Settings". Click "Inventory Management". Click the bag you wish to configure (1 through 6). You will see a checkbox system, from here simply checkbox if you want to enable that bag and checkbox the rows you want enabled for selling! NOTE: Any unchecked boxes will result in NOT selling that row. ALSO: If you dont enable the bag, it wont matter if you enabled the rows, you must enable that bag as well. By default Bag 1 is enabled with row 4/5/6 to sell.
  • Auto loot - loots everything that gets dropped for maximum gold earning.
  • Auto Heal - Auto uses health/mana potion and pet health/mana potion See Note 3
  • Auto Revive - if you die it will return to town and return to your bot spot.
  • Auto Player Detection - For AFK Mode - If while botting it detects a player has appeared nearby, it will leave AFK Mode on for 60 seconds to avoid any suspicion from that player. See Note 4
  • Torch Finder - If it detects a torch it will run over to it and stay there to get free EXP.
  • Auto close popup's - Like the "Ding!" message or Achievement messages. (not the side popups though, just the ones that pop up in middle of screen) Closes them when in town. (Also needs to have pixel pattern's set up for them to be detected again).

Note 1:
AFK Mode - Uses the games built in AFK Mode. Uses around 1 to 2 seconds of AFK time per mob. 1 Hour of AFK time last upto 4 hours of botting time. This was tested with a fast killing rogue, so slower killing classes AFK time will last longer since it takes longer to kill mobs. This is the recommended mode to choose! In the time you spend 4 hours of botting and only spend around 1 hour of AFK time, you have almost already earned another hour of AFK time via coupons! Not to mention daily bonus AFK time. If you do this right, you will actually climb in AFK time instead of decreasing!
With this mode, be sure to set up your skills you want it to use and DON'T FORGET to enable 3 screen view for maximum killing range. This is all found in the AFK mode menu in game. You can set up potions to be used if you wish, but the bot will automatically heal at 60%.

Auto Mode - Targets nearest mobs in your characters target reach and attacks. If no mobs around, it waits until they are. It auto uses skills with the cooldowns you set for slots 1 through 8. This is the mode you would use if you don't have any AFK Time left in game or know you wont have enough time left through the night botting. Auto uses potions at 60%. Your kill range isnt as large as AFK mode so if no mobs are in range, it will sit there until 1 is.

Always AFK Mode - This mode is for those who dont want to take any chance of being caught by other players/being reported for botting. It leaves AFK mode on all the time and checks inventory once every 60 seconds. If inventory is full, disables AFK mode and runs to town to repair/sell then returns to bot spot and enables AFK and continues.

Grind Mode - Exactly what it sounds like. Start the bot wherever you want it. From there it will forever grind. It will NOT goto town to repair/sell and it WILL still pick up items. Once inventory is full, nothing changes, you will continue grinding. If you die it will take you back to your bot spot that you have set and then continue grinding again.

Note 2:
Although inventory management lets you configure all 6 bags and rows of each bag, i only have the bot set up to actually sell bag 1 and 2 if enabled, bags 3-6 havent been set up yet.

Note 3:
Health potions must be in the quick slot "Q"
Mana potions must be in quick slot "W"
Pet Health potions must be in quick slot "E"
Pet Mana potions must be in quick slot "R"
It will ONLY use pet health/mana potions if your pet is summoned AND in attack mode.

Note 4:
Make sure to change from "Peace" mode up in top left above your characters portrait, to "Justice" mode. The reason for this is because while in peace mode, that "AFK Protection" pops on and off when enabling the AFK mode in game. This looks incredibly suspicious to players passing by if you have been botting in the same spot for 1+ hours and they have seen you multiple times. However if your in justice mode, the "AFK Protection" never pops up and if they are still suspicious, usualy by the time they click on you, the bot has already detected them and put you in AFK mode for 60 seconds which means you now have the AFK tag/buff showing when they click on you.

If your still confused, heres a perfect example: If i were to leave myself in "Peace" mode while im using the bot mode "AFK Mode", then im botting like usual and somebody comes up to me to check me out. At the time its not showing "AFK Protection" but then all of a sudden it pops on. So they leave and come back or pass by again and see i dont have "AFK Protection" on, then all of a sudden it pops on again while they are watching me. You can see how this is a bit suspicious. However if your in "Justice" mode, the words "AFK Protection" will NEVER pop up, so your avoiding suspicion. Not to mention, if the bot had just enabled AFK mode for 60 seconds, then i should be responding to them when they are asking me questions like "Are you botting??" or "Are you there??" since only a player could turn on afk mode in game, unless of course your botting. Luckily you only have to change from peace mode to justice mode once, and it remembers it and doesnt change (unless your join PVP battle maps i think). If your still confused, feel free to ask about it on forums.

Digimon Masters Online
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=304&t=15536

Crystal Saga 3D
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=331&t=17112&p=84843#p84843

Last edited by 8DrunkenGods on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Crystal Bot V1.4 (Everything fully automated after setup
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:37 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Listed below are all the bot files.

They are zipped because there is a total of 50 files. I wasnt kidding when i said i put a LOT of hours into this :P

The main bot file will be in BEM as "Crystal Saga" where'as the rest of the bot files that dont require you to start will be in "CS"

Like this bot? Please share your appreciation by posting and letting me know! I always get encouraged when i see the appreciation!

Attachments:
Crystal Bot V1.5.rar [574.18 KiB]
Downloaded 2463 times
Crystal Bot V1.4.rar [573.84 KiB]
Downloaded 647 times

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Last edited by 8DrunkenGods on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:11 am 

Been thanked: 46 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 5356
8DrunkenGods wrote:
Listed below are all the bot files.

They are zipped because there is a total of 50 files. I wasnt kidding when i said i put a LOT of hours into this :P "

Thanks for the share. I know you have put so many hours into this and the outcome is so great.

Please --- Please --- Please DO NOT reply to spam thread/post.
I will give you CP if you report spam thread/post instead of replying to it. :)

Click Here>> Let's make BEM forum out of spammers

-------------------------
Check out my Bots
-------------------------

Auto login to the game

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:36 pm 
Partner / Developer
Partner / Developer

Been thanked: 1190 time(s)
Has thanked: 132 time(s)
Contribution Points: 32841
Absolutely yeah!

Great work, clearly a lot of work has been put into this bot, thanks a lot for sharing it!

Please read the rules about contribution points - click here

Do you know everything about BE, the forum, licenses and contribution points?
Please take a minute to read this introduction & guidelines.

Thanked: 2 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:01 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Thanks :P This should draw more attention to BEM for those wanting to use this bot. I'm going to redirect all my user's or people of my website to this page.

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:11 am 
Active User
Active User

Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 85
Hello Drunken! I just started using your bot and my I rate it to 10/10 because the torch finder and the afk is the best! Thank so much for making it free for a while because I really don't have any paypal to pay for any of this things, I wish both blueeye and you can make a payment method that is accessible to us from the Philippines without any credit card. see you! Thank you again!

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:44 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Been thanked: 15 time(s)
Has thanked: 17 time(s)
Contribution Points: 63
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: NICE POST MAN , GREAT WORK

IF I HELP YOU ;)
Don't Forget to press Image

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:41 pm 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

I'm glad you guys love it :D I always appreciate being appreciated :3

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 pm 
Active User
Active User

Been thanked: 2 time(s)
Has thanked: 3 time(s)
Contribution Points: 85
Hello Drunken, I customize your bot. I deleted the macro about inventory management and loot. I did this in order to just spam on the monsters and get torches without going back to town and sell stuffs. Also, I did this so I can only loot Items rather than with Equips. Again, Thank you Drunken! You made my 1 hour Afk Card into a full 4 hours Afk Card. Hands Raise! Really, this is a great achievement and great work of yours!

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:59 am 
Lifetime VIP Contributor
Lifetime VIP Contributor

Genes1s wrote:
Hello Drunken, I customize your bot. I deleted the macro about inventory management and loot. I did this in order to just spam on the monsters and get torches without going back to town and sell stuffs. Also, I did this so I can only loot Items rather than with Equips. Again, Thank you Drunken! You made my 1 hour Afk Card into a full 4 hours Afk Card. Hands Raise! Really, this is a great achievement and great work of yours!

Thanks :D I'm glad you love it. As i was making it i kept thinking of better and better ways to make it more automated and faster killing and in the end (Current version) i got the afk time it spent down to a whopping 4 hours of real time :D

Let me know if any issues arise.

Digimon Masters Online

Crystal Saga 3D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next