Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ACT & SPR File for your Monster Pixel bot
Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:23 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 11 time(s)
Has thanked: 14 time(s)
Contribution Points: 51
Nyl- wrote:
0dr4ud3 wrote:
The monster is Sea Otter. I will be grateful if you can try something. :mrgreen:

Okay, I found one way to do it. Please check on the image.

I noticed that whenever they cast a skill on you, a circle appears on the ground so I just changed it into a solid pixel. I will upload the file after my work. Just tried it on my lunch break. Is that okay with you or do I have to make it smaller?
-
Edit: Okay, I've made more samples for you to choose from. I suggest that you use the red color cause when the monster cast the skill it always blink to red color.

I've also seen the downside of using this. Cause whenever you are using a skill that has also the same like water ball. You will also have the same circle for the mob. Example:

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I needed. As for the use of other similar skills, I believe that for my use there will be no problem.

As for the color red, the only thing I'm afraid of is that I use an autopot macro, which is not very functional, because it starts exactly when the HP bar is red. It just had to be a different red than the red on the HP bar.

(This is another thing I would like to clarify, is there any other way to use potion except when the HP is already red?)

Thanks again for all the effort.

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:55 pm 
Active User
Active User

Been thanked: 31 time(s)
Has thanked: 8 time(s)
Contribution Points: 321
0dr4ud3 wrote:
Nyl- wrote:
0dr4ud3 wrote:
The monster is Sea Otter. I will be grateful if you can try something. :mrgreen:

Okay, I found one way to do it. Please check on the image.

I noticed that whenever they cast a skill on you, a circle appears on the ground so I just changed it into a solid pixel. I will upload the file after my work. Just tried it on my lunch break. Is that okay with you or do I have to make it smaller?
-
Edit: Okay, I've made more samples for you to choose from. I suggest that you use the red color cause when the monster cast the skill it always blink to red color.

I've also seen the downside of using this. Cause whenever you are using a skill that has also the same like water ball. You will also have the same circle for the mob. Example:

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I needed. As for the use of other similar skills, I believe that for my use there will be no problem.

As for the color red, the only thing I'm afraid of is that I use an autopot macro, which is not very functional, because it starts exactly when the HP bar is red. It just had to be a different red than the red on the HP bar.

(This is another thing I would like to clarify, is there any other way to use potion except when the HP is already red?)

Thanks again for all the effort.

There is a way to set it better. You just have to set the parameter of the search area to be searching for white inside the orange box in my example:
So the logic here is like this, when pixel search is equal to white then use pots.
(its not really white, its the color when the hp not there, but i know you get my point. Also you have to specify the coordinates that it should just search there. In the box example.)

Sorry if I cant reply with the proper code. To be honest. I dont have BEM. But I know the logic behind it.

Here is your file. Just read about how to merge it on my signature.

Last edited by Nyl- on Sat May 09, 2020 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:30 pm 
New User
New User

Thank you brother! I will test as soon as possible.

As for AutoPot, I already managed to do it the other way you mentioned, and it really worked, it was very good!

Thank you again! Increasingly improved my PixelBot :mrgreen:

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:26 pm 
Active User
Active User

0dr4ud3 wrote:
Thank you brother! I will test as soon as possible.

As for AutoPot, I already managed to do it the other way you mentioned, and it really worked, it was very good!

Thank you again! Increasingly improved my PixelBot :mrgreen:

No problem. Glad I could help. If you have any concern. Just let me know.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:00 am 
New User
New User

So, I just tested here, the casting skill edition worked. The only thing I'm trying to change in my macro, is to limit the character to teleport only when the red circle is only on my character, I tried to limit according to the x and y coordinates, however, he still continues to teleport when another player casting a skill, anywhere on the screen.
My code for now looks like this:
Code:
function("TeleportOnMonsterSkill")
     begin
          Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("610", "383", "376", "287")
          if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("250", "0", "0", "0")
               begin
                    Keyboard.Press key("{<f9>}")
                    Humanly.Pause("2500", "3000")
               end
     end
function

In this case I tried to limit the area of ​​interest with the following code:
Code:
Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("610", "383", "376", "287")

I don't have much experience with this area limitation code, but the idea would be to limit it only to the center of the screen, which is where the character stays and receives the skill.
I don't know if you are aware of these BEM codes, but if you have any idea what I may be doing wrong. Or if any other forum users know, feel free to help. :)

Another thing I'm trying to fix is ​​about AutoPot.
Now the macro is activating when the HP reaches approximately 70%, according to the location of the white pixels (which are almost white), from the HP bar, which I defined.
The only problem is that after activated, the macro does not stop after 70% HP, it remains active until the HP is full. (which is not my intention, as I am also counting on the natural recovery of HP)

At the moment the macro to use potion looks like this:
Code:
function("Potion")
     begin
          if  Color.At coordinate is (RGB)("247", "247", "247", "106", "85")
               begin
                    Keyboard.Press key("{<f4>}")
                    Humanly.Pause("500", "1000")
               end
     end
function

Thanks for the help again.

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:42 am 
Active User
Active User

Okay, according to Gigus:
Hint:
Limiting the area of interest, will greatly increase performance of screen analysis performed after this point, since only the area specified will be analysed.

The first two arguments is the coordinate set specifying the top left corner of the limited region, the remaining two argument specifies the width and height of the region.

So it means :
Quote:
Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("Top", "Left", "Width", "Height")

Just to be sure, make the make the top and the left coordinate inside your red circle. And then measure the width and the height appropriate to it.

Tried to code a little without having BEM. Can you try this for me?

Code:
function("TeleportOnMonsterSkill")
     begin
          Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("331", "575", "135", "135")
               begin
                    Keyboard.Press key("{<f9>}")
                    Humanly.Pause("2500", "3000")
               end
     end
function

And can you also try this for the pots:

Code:
function("Potion")
     begin
          Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("83", "104", "2", "2")
          if  Color.Can be located on screen (RGB)("247", "247", "247", "0")
               begin
                    Keyboard.Press key("{<f4>}")
                    Humanly.Pause("500", "1000")
               end
     end
function

PS: I dont know what the extra zero does after the RGB colors but my guess is its for the shade variation. But I am not really sure.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:45 am 
New User
New User

Thanks again man!

Regarding the AutoPot macro, I managed to make it work, I just had to change the x and y coordinates. I don't know if because of the screen resolution I'm using, but the ones you passed didn't work here for me. However, I used BEM's Investigator and got the right coordinates for my client, and it works!

The TeleportOnMonsterSkill macro did not work, I believe because of the coordinates as well. I tried to use the investigator to see the coordinates closest to the character (I don’t know if it’s those coordinates I should look for, correct me if I’m wrong) however, he continues to teleport when the skill is used on other players (in other corners of the screen).

Anyway, we are on the right path, thank you for the help you have given me so far, I am managing to improve my macro more and more. I think with a few adjustments it will work 100%.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 5:03 am 
Active User
Active User

0dr4ud3 wrote:
Thanks again man!

Regarding the AutoPot macro, I managed to make it work, I just had to change the x and y coordinates. I don't know if because of the screen resolution I'm using, but the ones you passed didn't work here for me. However, I used BEM's Investigator and got the right coordinates for my client, and it works!

The TeleportOnMonsterSkill macro did not work, I believe because of the coordinates as well. I tried to use the investigator to see the coordinates closest to the character (I don’t know if it’s those coordinates I should look for, correct me if I’m wrong) however, he continues to teleport when the skill is used on other players (in other corners of the screen).

Anyway, we are on the right path, thank you for the help you have given me so far, I am managing to improve my macro more and more. I think with a few adjustments it will work 100%.

Did you used my code and just changed the x and y coordinates? I'm sorry if it didnt work, i forgot to ask you if your pixel searching setting searches relative to the desktop or the app window. I should also indicate that the ragnarok app should be placed in 0,0 coordinates for it to match. Got overexcited helping you. Haha.

I am not yet good in coding with BEM since I dont have it on my computer. But somehow I think that this line of codes doesnt come together.
Code:
Color.Limit area of interest to coordinates("331", "575", "135", "135")

It has limit command and then a screen searching command.
I guess someone have to clarify this for us to better improve your bot.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 4:31 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 1 time(s)
Has thanked: 1 time(s)
Contribution Points: 26
Hi, thank you for this thread.. anyway im trying to follow your instruction and hopefully to make it work for a friend. He just ask me to try making bot/macro for ragnarok private server he is playing with..

Update:
I updated the grf files using the files you posted yet it doesnt update sprite of the particular monster that i tried to replace. anyway here is what it looks like, wonder what I'm doing wrong.. I already saved the grf and closed the grf editor and reopen the game

Attachment:
1.png
1.png [ 266.52 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]

Update Again:

It seems that the gepard catches me doing some editing to the original grf file and closes the game, anyway to bypass this? thanks

Attachment:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 4.52 KiB | Viewed 880 times ]

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 12:06 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 152 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 323
Nyl- wrote:
What is an ACT file?

The monsters in Ragnarok are programed to do several movements to create animation specific to what they are intended to do. They have animation to walk, in some monsters they are just up and down movement. They also have the animation they do when they are being hit.

Usually when we create our bots, we only change the SPR file or the sprite of the monster for our pixel bot. But what happens is that the act of the monster is still the same. They have the same actions but the only thing different is the sprite.

Since most of you are using the spr file of your own or the the spr file that Roan1234321 provided, I find it a little bit cluttered when only changing the spr file of the monster. Let me just give you an example of this:

Without changing the ACT file
You can see multiple square boxes layering on each other.

With changing the ACT file
You can see a single box representing the monster

To get this effect, use my ACT & SPR File for your monster to attack or evade.

You can also check if you did it right by going to your grf editor. Search for the monster you want to change then
1.) Click on the act file then,
2.) Click on animation preview and lastly,
3.) Select what animation would you like to see.
Look at this example:

Colors used in SPR file
Yellow = RGB( 255, 255, 00)
Pink = RGB( 224, 32, 128)

I would recommend not changing act files,
some monster have more act than common monsters which could cause error. If the game server request an act that is not on your grf file it would crash the game client.
I would rather recommend just editing the spr files you can just add more images in your spr files 150 images would be safe I have seen monster that has 78 images so I just double it you can make smaller image's if you want..

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next