Blue Eye Logo

Blue Eye Macro

Automation is freedom
It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ACT & SPR File for your Monster Pixel bot
Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 4:04 pm 
Active User
Active User

Been thanked: 31 time(s)
Has thanked: 8 time(s)
Contribution Points: 321
zechsmerquise wrote:
Hi, thank you for this thread.. anyway im trying to follow your instruction and hopefully to make it work for a friend. He just ask me to try making bot/macro for ragnarok private server he is playing with..

Update:
I updated the grf files using the files you posted yet it doesnt update sprite of the particular monster that i tried to replace. anyway here is what it looks like, wonder what I'm doing wrong.. I already saved the grf and closed the grf editor and reopen the game

Attachment:
1.png

Update Again:

It seems that the gepard catches me doing some editing to the original grf file and closes the game, anyway to bypass this? thanks

Attachment:
Capture.PNG

Okay so I tried something. We are on a trial and error basis on this. So here it goes, download my attached file here and then merge it with the gepard protected grf. You can check my signature for how to merge grf files. Let me know if this is effective.

Last edited by Nyl- on Sat May 09, 2020 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 6:40 pm 
New User
New User

Been thanked: 11 time(s)
Has thanked: 14 time(s)
Contribution Points: 51
I've been thinking these days about another function to improve my bot, which would be an Anti-Kill Steal system.
I couldn't think of many ways, but I thought of one that might work. Let's go to logic.

The idea would be to work with the .act files from the exact moment when the character is attacking, and transform this character's action into a color block (ex: purple), just like it was done in monsters, but that color would only appear when the other players were in the attack function. However, I believe that there is a problem, probably editing this action, my character would also edit, which in the end would spoil the logic of the macro.

If it were possible to edit only this action for the other players, the idea of ​​the macro would be: Whenever a player is attacking, and the purple block appears, which was given in the example above, my character would not attack the monsters (yellow blocks, in my case) that were next to the purple blocks.

I don't know if I managed to explain my logic well, but until then it was the only one I could think of.
What I would like to ask first of all, since you have experience with editing the .act files, is there any way to edit only the moment of action when the character attacks a monster.
If so, would it be possible to use it the way I thought of the anti ks macro?

Thank you again!

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:16 am 
Active User
Active User

0dr4ud3 wrote:
I've been thinking these days about another function to improve my bot, which would be an Anti-Kill Steal system.
I couldn't think of many ways, but I thought of one that might work. Let's go to logic.

The idea would be to work with the .act files from the exact moment when the character is attacking, and transform this character's action into a color block (ex: purple), just like it was done in monsters, but that color would only appear when the other players were in the attack function. However, I believe that there is a problem, probably editing this action, my character would also edit, which in the end would spoil the logic of the macro.

If it were possible to edit only this action for the other players, the idea of ​​the macro would be: Whenever a player is attacking, and the purple block appears, which was given in the example above, my character would not attack the monsters (yellow blocks, in my case) that were next to the purple blocks.

I don't know if I managed to explain my logic well, but until then it was the only one I could think of.
What I would like to ask first of all, since you have experience with editing the .act files, is there any way to edit only the moment of action when the character attacks a monster.

Thank you again!

Sorry for a very kinda late reply. I've read this post late at night and dont want to open my computer. I get what you are trying to do. And it sounds feasible. But I have to make the act and spr file first. I get the idea on how to do it now after tinkering about it before going to sleep. I am currently at work so you have to wait until i get back on my computer. But you can be assure that I am onto this.

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:20 pm 
New User
New User

Nyl- wrote:
0dr4ud3 wrote:

Thank you again!

Sorry for a very kinda late reply. I've read this post late at night and dont want to open my computer. I get what you are trying to do. And it sounds feasible. But I have to make the act and spr file first. I get the idea on how to do it now after tinkering about it before going to sleep. I am currently at work so you have to wait until i get back on my computer. But you can be assure that I am onto this.

No problems, brother! With the willingness you have to help me, I can only thank you!

I had the idea, but I'm not very familiar with editing the .act files.
Do it in your own time, without haste. :ugeek:

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:28 pm 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 152 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 323
Nyl- wrote:
I am not going to ask you for the file of what you are claiming of but you can just post a gif of the die act of creamy. I know you are aware that there is a button there in grf editor next to animation choices to convert act into gif. And show me that you only need to edit frame ID 20 - 25 based on your claim. Claiming and showing are 2 different things. Cause I have tried what you are claiming and its not what you say it is. You can check for yourself in these pics below.
PS: I did not make it transparent for the sake of easily identifying the frames.
Please clarify.

The ID 20-25 was just random numbers for an example to give you the idea.. for creamy you need to change ID 20-35.

Gif

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:59 pm 
Active User
Active User

0dr4ud3 wrote:
Nyl- wrote:
0dr4ud3 wrote:

Thank you again!

No problems, brother! With the willingness you have to help me, I can only thank you!

I had the idea, but I'm not very familiar with editing the .act files.
Do it in your own time, without haste. :ugeek:

Okay, so after reviewing your suggestion I find it kinda impractical to edit a bunch of sprites and act files. Considering that you have to edit each class that we have in the game. So the common thing that we can observe is the monster. When another character is attacking a monster, the monster tends to attack back and receives damage. So they have those acts. Attack and receive damage. My suggestion would be that we chabge the sprite and act of monsters. So that when a monster attacks or receive damage, it would then change pixel color, hence anti-ks. You wont attack mobs that are not yellow color. So the problem now is how to attack mob that is your target, one solution would be to make a humanly.pause/sleep that is equivalent to the time of the battle. So that you will have time to finish killing the mob after the initial attack. Or another solution is to add another limited area searching with a focus of attack the mob that is very close to you. Like this in the image below.
I'l just attach the file here and you can test it first for yourself if what I told you is viable.
After downloading the file, open it and change the name of the act & spr file to your desired monster to attack. And then merge it to your grf.

Last edited by Nyl- on Sat May 09, 2020 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:11 pm 
Active User
Active User

Roan1234321 wrote:
Nyl- wrote:
I am not going to ask you for the file of what you are claiming of but you can just post a gif of the die act of creamy. I know you are aware that there is a button there in grf editor next to animation choices to convert act into gif. And show me that you only need to edit frame ID 20 - 25 based on your claim. Claiming and showing are 2 different things. Cause I have tried what you are claiming and its not what you say it is. You can check for yourself in these pics below.
PS: I did not make it transparent for the sake of easily identifying the frames.
Please clarify.

The ID 20-25 was just random numbers for an example to give you the idea.. for creamy you need to change ID 20-35.

Gif

You have to do trial and error to get the right sprite that you want to omit. You have to edit each monster spr specific to your liking. Everytime you change monster to farm, You need to change its sprite that the end result wont confuse the macro. Thats very impractical to new users.

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:38 am 
New User
New User

Oh yes, I also thought it would be a lot of work to edit all the act files of all the characters. haha

I just tested the files you sent, and even without any editing in my AutoAttack macro (I'm using the macro that Roan made available), it is avoiding KS. The character attacks only the yellow blocks, and after starting to attack, this same block turns purple and he keeps attacking until he kills the monster.

However, when he is attacking a monster and several others appear standing around him, they turn purple. Thus, when the first attacked monster dies, it does not attack the monsters that are by its side (which was already expected).

Now to solve this, I believe that there is a way to change the AutoAttack macro, in addition to attacking the yellow blocks, also attacking the purple blocks (but these only in that defined area that you sent in the printscreen.

I will study the functions of BEM to see if I can make this change and then I post it here. If anyone knows how to proceed, please share it with us.

Thanks again man

Thanked: 0 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 1:28 am 
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Been thanked: 152 time(s)
Has thanked: 11 time(s)
Contribution Points: 323
Nyl- wrote:
I have a follow up question. So what do you think is the right thing to do when the bot randomly clicks on the screen because the pixels explodes when the monster dies? Example: Creamy monster that 0dr4ud3 mentioned in this thread.

You asked me for what I think is the right thing to do and I have given you my answer. But what did you reply you want me to prove my claims.
aren't you being to rude for someone who is asking.

Bot4You ROPH (will also work on other servers but you need to make your own bypass)
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=30450

Creating .spr file or sprite for Pixel bot
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30445

Changing monster sprite and items sprite
http://www.blueeye-macro.com/viewtopic.php?f=435&t=30516

Thanked: 1 time(s)  Unread post Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:07 am 
Active User
Active User

Roan1234321 wrote:
You asked me for what I think is the right thing to do and I have given you my answer. But what did you reply you want me to prove my claims.
aren't you being to rude for someone who is asking.

Wow speaking of rude. Did anyone here came to someone elses thread claiming boldly that their used method in the thread is erroneous. Without showing the actual error log.

Roan1234321 wrote:
I would recommend not changing act files,
some monster have more act than common monsters which could cause error. If the game server request an act that is not on your grf file it would crash the game client.
I would rather recommend just editing the spr files you can just add more images in your spr files 150 images would be safe I have seen monster that has 78 images so I just double it you can make smaller image's if you want..

Oh, and I also asked what server you are getting those errors and also the error that you encounter. But seems like, we have selective approach. And just ignored the relevant question. I even asked for the details to figure something out of the problem.

Nyl- wrote:
Can you post the error you are getting? Server that you are trying to use it on? And the monsters you changed? We can think of a workaround to this if you can provide the necessary details.

One possible solution would be to pump up the act file with multiple acts with the same number of acts on the monster that is causing the error but have the same action in every frame of every animation.

I have a follow up question. So what do you think is the right thing to do when the bot randomly clicks on the screen because the pixels explodes when the monster dies? Example: Creamy monster that 0dr4ud3 mentioned in this thread.

Hoping to have your replies as soon as I can.

So tell me, who is rude again?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next